I forgot the simplest things on this last class. I got too comfortable with this format that I forgot to ask myself the simplest and the most important questions. Who am I? Where am I? What am I doing? What is my job? That's why my performance was not specific. The accent might had made me interesting, but I could have done much better. I forgot to do the exact thing I said I was going to do in the previous blog entries. Don't be lazy. Can't be lazy. Don't take anything for granted. Ask all the questions. Read the damn script. From beginning to end. That's the most important thing. Read every word and make sure you ask the questions.
That's all I've got so far. Seven week had passed. It's roughly half of a semester left until the showcase in Los Angeles, the convocation, and the showcase in the Big Apple. I'd just posted a message on Facebook asking to meet people in New York City if they're available during the week of the showcase. I can't imagine how I'll feel when that comes around. It's a scary thing that I've never step outside of school and have a job and live a "normal" life. It's odd. It's a bit scary. But I have a lot of hope now. I have faith that everything is going to be just fine. I'm still here. I'm still loving it. I'm getting some opportunities. I can't ask for more. Although when more's coming, I'll grab them before anyone else notices it.
Sunday, March 03, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment