It's getting better and better. I'm getting more and more used to it. Relax more. Do what I can to put whatever nuances that can make me dive right into the scene to be real and truthful: talk to a person I know, understand my wants and needs, and what is bugging my character right now. But most of all, I can't be thinking about them anymore once I step in front of camera. I got to let it go.
Sally and I were talking about the successful first take much like what Liz had written in her blog. It just takes practice. I don't think there will ever be a day where your first take is better than your second take, but what can be done is to keep doing it and hoping that one day, that first take is enough to convince the people sitting across the room. Sure, you have to take other things into account such as the chemistry in the room and so on, but it's one of the few things that can be controlled. Keep doing it. Keep trying to be better.
Moving on.

No comments:
Post a Comment