Tuesday, February 12, 2013

8

Blog. Yikes. Nearly forgot about them. Alright I'll try to be good and concise. 

Felt good during Monday's shoot. A weird thing was I felt odd and not in the mood when I was outside reading with my partner (but Alexis is always an amazing and supportive partner, the problem was on me.) Strangely enough I cooled down when I walked into the room. Again maybe the extra gulps of coffee helped, but maybe it was because I was finally getting used to the camera. In fact I started to consciously ignore them. Still didn't explain what happened beforehand though, but it's good.

One colleague congratulated me after class and thought I improved. I said I was trying to stop "trying". Or stop trying to act I guess. It really would help sometimes if I decided to drop everything and just, simply, talk. Again it doesn't work all the time but when it does, it always felt present and truthful. Wonder why is that?

Had a wild thought a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I should send a resume to Ang-Lee? Hi, I'm an actor. I'm from Taiwan. I speak Taiwanese and Mandarin. I love your work. Well in fact I didn't see too much of your work but I'm very proud of what you did. You are very cool. Can you hire me?

Ha ha.

Moving on.

No comments: